York Ebor Festival Races and Schedule 2015
The York Ebor Festival takes place over four days and hosts 24 races, including three at Group One level and of course it hosts the richest flat handicap in Europe, the Ebor Handicap. There are six races on each day, each starting at 1.55, the last race is at 4.55.
There has been a bit of a revamp of the meeting in recent years with the final day now taking place on Saturday, the Betfred Ebor is being moved to the weekend with a packed house expected on the Knavesmire. The big sprint race of the week the Nunthorpe Stakes is now being run on Friday while the key race on the first day is the top class International Stakes, while the Yorkshire Oaks takes centre stage on the second day of the meeting with the fillies getting the chance to shine.
Ebor Meeting Day One 2015
The first day of any Ebor Festival at York is always exciting as it offers a great week of action in the middle of the summer. The key race on day one is the International Stakes which has been won by horses like Sea The Stars and Rip Van Winkle over the past few seasons and it will be interesting to see who scores in 2015.
- 1.55 Symphony Group Stakes
- 2.30 Acomb Stakes
- 3.05 Great Voltigeur Stakes
- 3.40 Juddmonte International Stakes
- 4.20 Fine Equity Stakes
- 4.55 Betway Nursery Handicap
Ebor Meteting Day Two 2015
We getÃ‚ to see the fillies take centre stage on the second day of the Ebor Meeting and the race this season is looking particularly hot with a number of nice types set to take their chance. As well as the Oaks, there is also the Lowther Stakes for punters to get stuck into and it is good a chance to see some of the best two-year old fillies.
- 1.55 The DBS Yearling Stakes
- 2.30 Lowther Stakes
- 3.05 Clipper Logistics Stakes Handicap
- 3.40 Yorkshire Oaks
- 4.20 -Galtres Stakes
- 4.55 Eventmasters Fillies Stakes
Ebor Meeting Day Three 2015
The third day of the Ebor Meeting is always an excellent one and that is the case this season with the Nunthorpe Stakes moved to Friday afternoon for the very first time. The Nunthorpe is one of the best races of the year for the sprinters, it is a great spectacle for fans on course as well as being one of the best betting races of the season.
- 1.55 Skybet Stakes
- 2.30 Lonsdale Cup
- 3.05 Strensall Stakes
- 3.40 Nunthorpe Stakes
- 4.20 Convivial Maiden Stakes
- 4.55 Accident Repair Services Stakes
Ebor Meeting Day Four 2015
The final day in the Knavesmire will see the Ebor Handicap itslef take centre stage, and it is sure to attract a bumper crowd to the course as well as being a big betting race in the ring and online.
Ebor Festival 2015 Day 1
Ebor Festival 2015 Day 2
Ebor Festival 2015 Day 3
Ebor Festival 2015 Day 4
- Minding set to ease to Irish 1000 Guineas glory at Curragh
- Irish 2000 Guineas Gold Medal Should Go To In Form Galileo
- Time Test to down Found in Tattersalls Gold Cup at Curragh
- Punters Praying For Devine Meccas Angel Performance in Temple Stakes
- Kodi Bear can roar to Lockinge Stakes victory at Newbury
- Flying Officer can storm to Yorkshire Cup success for Gosden
- Koora tipped to land Middleton Stakes success for Cumani
- Wings Of Desire Can Fly In Dante Stakes On The Knavesmire