York Ebor Festival Races and Schedule 2013
The York Ebor Festival takes place over four days and hosts 24 races, including three at Group One level and of course it hosts the richest flat handicap in Europe, the Ebor Handicap. There are six races on each day, each starting at 1.55, the last race is at 4.55.
There has been a bit of a revamp of the meeting in recent years with the final day now taking place on Saturday, the Betfred Ebor is being moved to the weekend with a packed house expected on the Knavesmire. The big sprint race of the week the Nunthorpe Stakes is now being run on Friday while the key race on the first day is the top class International Stakes, while the Yorkshire Oaks takes centre stage on the second day of the meeting with the fillies getting the chance to shine.
Ebor Meeting Day Four 2013
The final day in the Knavesmire will see the Ebor Handicap itslef take centre stage, and it is sure to attract a bumper crowd to the course as well as being a big betting race in the ring and online.
- 2.05City Of York Stakes
- 2.40 Melrose Stakes
- 3.15 Gimcrack Stakes
- 3.50 Betfred Ebor
- 4.25 Julia Graves Roses Stakes
- 5.00Bonus King Nursery Handicap
- 5.35BCS Apprentice Hanciap
Ebor Meeting Day One 2013
The first day of any Ebor Festival at York is always exciting as it offers a great week of action in the middle of the summer. The key race on day one is the International Stakes which has been won by horses like Sea The Stars and Rip Van Winkle over the past few seasons and it will be interesting to see who scores in 2012.
- 1.55 -Symphony Group Stakes
- 2.30 -Acomb Stakes
- 3.05 -Great Voltigeur Stakes
- 3.40 -Juddmonte International Stakes
- 4.20 -Gem Construction Stakes
- 4.55 -Bet Victor Nursery Handicap
Ebor Meteting Day Two 2013
We get to see the fillies take centre stage on the second day of the Ebor Meeting and the race this season is looking particularly hot with a number of nice types set to take their chance. As well as the Oaks, there is also the Lowther Stakes for punters to get stuck into and it is good a chance to see some of the best two-year old fillies.
- 1.55The DBS Yearling Stakes
- 2.30Lowther Stakes
- 3.05Clipper Logistics Stakes Handicap
- 3.40Yorkshire Oaks
- 4.20Galtres Stakes
- 4.55Eventmasters Fillies Stakes
Ebor Meeting Day Three 2013
The third day of the Ebor Meeting is always an excellent one and that is the case this season with the Nunthorpe Stakes moved to Friday afternoon for the very first time. The Nunthorpe is one of the best races of the year for the sprinters, it is a great spectacle for fans on course as well as being one of the best betting races of the season.
Ebor Festival 2013 Day 1
Ebor Festival 2013 Day 2
Ebor Festival 2013 Day 3
Ebor Festival 2013 Day 4
- Odds On Shot Western Hymn All The Rage At Head Of Classic Trial Betting
- Sky Hunter Tipped To Land Gordon Richards Stakes For Godolphin
- Top Notch Tonto and Montiridge head betting for bet365 Mile at Sandown
- 2014 Irish Grand National Preview Goonyella to sparkle at Fairyhouse
- Ballycasey Heads Betting In Powers Gold Cup Recovery Mission
- Coral Easter Classic Betting Grandeur aims to sparkle in all weather showpiece
- Just The Judge Tipped To Get 2014 Off To Winning Start In Earl Of Sefton Stakes
- Toormore Odds On To Land 2014 Craven Stakes At Newmarket