York Ebor Meeting Betting 2014
Welcome to four days of top class horse racing that takes place at the York Ebor Festival each year in August. Without doubt it is the most popular racing Festival held in the North of England where each year, the course hosts 24 York Ebor Festival races including, three Group One races, The International Stakes, The Yorkshire Oaks and the Nunthorpe Stakes. The York Ebor Festival Races are some of the best of the summer and it is shaping up to be a classic few days once again this season.
The International Stakes Odds are always among the most popular of the season and we can once again expect to see a stellar field on the Knavesmire. The current favourite for the Juddmonte contest is Australia, who won the Epsom Derby back in June, and he is considered a real superstar for Ballydoyle.
The big race of the meeting is the Betfred York Ebor Handicap which takes place on the final day of the Festval and once again it will attract a class field. The Yorkshire Oaks Odds are always one of the highlights of the week and we saw a thrilling win for The Fugue last season as she picked up another Group 1 success. The John Gosden horse was far too good for the field and added her name to a famous list of winners on the Knavesmire.
York Ebor Meeting Race Days 2014
Comprehensive race cards are available for each day by clicking the appropriate link. The results of each race can be seen within 10 minutes of its conclusion
- York Ebor Festival Day One
- York Ebor Festival Day Two
- York Ebor Festival Day Three
- York Ebor Festival Day Four
Ebor Handicap 2014
The big race of the week is of course the Ebor Handicap Odds themselves, it is one of the most popular races of the season always attracts a good quality field on the second day of the meeting. We have had some excellent winners of the race in recent years with some great value on offer punters at the same time, with Sesenta and All The Good both winning the Ebor at a great price of 25/1.
Juddmonte International Stakes
The International Stakes is also known as the Juddmonte and in recent years has become an important and popular race, it is run over 1m 2f so often attracts some of the very best horses around. This was highlighted in the 2012 when the superstar colt Frankel stormed to a mightily-impressive victory to maintain his dominance at the highest level and add another Group One win to his unblemished CV.
The Juddmonte International Stakes Odds will continue to fluctuate as we get closer to the race, but there's no doubt that there will be a top class field congregating on the Knavesmire for what is one of the highlights of the flat racing calendar and a particular blue riband event for the Ebor Festival.
In addition to those great Group One races there is of course one of the oldest races on the racing calendar, the Ebor Handicap itself, which has been in existence since 1840. Other great races include the Great Voltigeur Stakes and the Lowther Stakes.
York Ebor Festival Form and Tips
We shall be offering form guides for all the featured races at the meeting and a Ebor Festival results service for the rest. A comprehensive betting guide can be accessed as well as up to date betting comparisons for the featured races. We will also have Tom Lee from Channel 4 Racing working with us all week to deliver you the best tips in the business as we look to make the week as lucrative as possible for you.
Ebor Meeting Odds
There are a total of 24 races held at the York Ebor meeting including at least one feature race each day. We shall have odds comparison tables on all featured races along with comprehensive form guides on the leading contenders, plus readers might want to visit our York Ebor Top Trainers page as well York Ebor specialist jockeys. For punters the process is simple, just click on the appropriate bet required on any of the Odds comparison tables and it will take you through to the appropriate Bookmaker.
Ebor Festival 2014 Day 1
- 1:55 - Symphony Group Stakes
- 2:30 - Acomb Stakes
- 3:05 - Great Voltigeur Stakes
- 3:40 - International Stakes
- 4:20 - Fine Equity Stakes Handicap
- 4:55 - Nursery Handicap Stakes
Ebor Festival 2014 Day 2
- 1:55 - DBS Yearling Stakes
- 2:30 - Lowther Stakes
- 3:05 - Clipper Logistics Stakes
- 3:40 - Darley Yorkshire Oaks
- 4:20 - Galtres Stakes
- 4:55 - Eventmasters Fillies Stakes
Ebor Festival 2014 Day 3
- 1:55 - Skybet Stakes
- 2:30 - Lonsdale Cup
- 3:05 - City of York Stakes
- 3:40 - Nunthorpe Stakes
- 4:20 - Skybet Convivial Maiden Stakes
- 4:55 - Accident Repair Services Stakes
Ebor Festival 2014 Day 4
- International Handicap Odds Horsted Keynes heads the betting at Ascot
- York Stakes Odds Long John can sail to victory on the Knavesmire
- Telescope The Favourite In Exciting King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting
- 2014 Valiant Stakes Odds Euro Charline heads the Ascot betting
- Silver Flash Stakes Odds Raydara tipped to shine at Leopardstown
- Tyros Stakes Odds Gleneagles is a firm favourite in the Leopardstown betting
- Glorious Goodwood Betting Preview Sussex Stakes set to host another Duel on the Downs
- 2014 Galway Festival Betting Preview Pique Sous favourite for Galway Hurdle on Ladies Day